ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT FOR STONEFIRE GRILL
Stonefire Grill is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
MEASURES TO SUPPORT ACCESSIBILITY
Stonefire Grill takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the Stonefire Grill website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Regular automated and manual usability testing.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Stonefire Grill website is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Stonefire Grill website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on the Stonefire Grill website:
COMPATIBILITY WITH BROWSERS AND ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY
The Stonefire Grill website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Stonefire Grill website is designed to be compatible with assistive technologies and the last two versions of major browsers.
The Stonefire Grill website is not compatible with:
- In Internet Explorer 10 and in older browsers, some aspects of the website may not display optimally. The website is not designed for Internet Explorer 9 and earlier versions.
Accessibility of the Stonefire Grill website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
The Stonefire Grill website utilizes technology on its website that may require specific readers or viewers. Please contact us if you observe anything not listed below.
Additional Technology for the Stonefire Grill website:
- Adobe PDF Documents: Documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view, download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- YouTube Videos: While captions are available for videos through the embed player, additional video transcripts are available via direct link to YouTube through the embedded player.
The Stonefire Grill website employs the following process to maintain full ADA-compliance/web accessibility on www.stonefiregrill.com:
- Validate that users can successfully navigate the web site using the Jaws and NVDA screen-readers
- Evaluate the web site using a combination of Google Lighthouse, Powermapper’s Sortsite, ARC and WAVE technologies for WCAG 2.1 AA compliance
- Regularly re-evaluate and re-validate through automated and manual usability testing on an on-going basis
Stonefire Grill provides this information regarding third-party links:
- The Stonefire Grill website contains links to websites hosted by third parties. Stonefire Grill does not make claims regarding the accessibility of third-party websites and is not able to make accommodations on such websites.