Last Updated: August 2022
You may opt out of receiving promotional email communications from us by modifying your email preferences in your account profile or by following the instructions or links contained in the communications when we send them to you. You may opt out of receiving push notifications on your mobile device by adjusting your notifications settings. Please note that if you opt out of receiving promotional communications, you may still receive transactional communications from us, including emails about your account or your purchases d. Entry information for Contests or Sweepstakes: From time to time, we may operate contests, sweepstakes or other promotions through our Site, our social media outlets, or in our restaurants, which may require registration on a Site or in our FVR Program in order to enter. The PII that may be collected in an entry or similar form includes, but may not be limited to, your first name, last name, zip code, phone number, age, and email address. Your entry in the contest or sweepstakes may also result in your being added to our mailing list.
- CHOICE AND ACCESS: If you do not wish to receive offers or other notices from us in the future, you can “opt out” by contacting us at the address indicated at the end of this Privacy Statement or by following the procedures stated in any communication. To review your PII, make any changes or corrections or to request that we remove your information please contact us at the address listed below or update your profile on our Site. We will try to complete your request as promptly as possible. Any changes will affect only future uses of your PII.
- SECURITY: We store and process PII on servers and computers we control in the U.S. Because we take the security of your information seriously, we use reasonable technical and administrative security measures designed to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to data centers, and information access authorization controls. While we have implemented reasonable security measures please keep in mind that “perfect security” does not exist on the internet or elsewhere and no transmission of information is guaranteed to be completely secure. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise data security. You acknowledge and agree to assume this risk when communicating with us. You are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of any member name and password you use in connection with the Sites. If you believe that your account information is being used in an unauthorized fashion, you must contact us immediately.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By providing us with any PII or other information and by using our Sites you expressly and unconditionally release and hold us and our Providers harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the use and/or misuse of your PII or other information about you. In addition, while we take efforts to ensure the proper and appropriate use of data by our Providers and third parties that may receive your information from us, we cannot be liable for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the use and/or misuse of your PII caused by those Providers and third parties.
- INTERNATIONAL USERS: This Site is operated from the United States and intended to be used by users located in the United States. Laws in the United States may differ from the laws of your home country. By providing information to us through the Sites, you authorize us to transfer, store, and process your information in the United States and in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
- YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS IN CALIFORNIA: If you are a California resident, you have the right to request information about how we share certain categories of personal information with third parties. California law gives you the right to send us a request at a designated address to receive the following information:
- categories of information we disclose to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year;
- names and addresses of the third parties that received that information; and
- if the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
We may provide this information in a standard format that is not specific to you. The designated email address for these requests is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CONTACT US: This site is owned and operated by Stonefire Grill, Inc. If you have any questions or suggestions with respect to this Privacy Statement, or if you wish to ask us to delete, correct, or show you your information as provided above, simply click on contact us.
Stonefire Grill, Inc.
30401 Agoura Road, Suite 130
Agoura Hills, CA 91301