Last Updated: July 2023
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
b. Social Networking Information: We may provide the opportunity for you to post information about yourself and/or your experiences with us through various social media websites (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, and Pinterest), including for purposes of entering any contest or sweepstakes. Remember that any information you post will become publicly available, so please use discretion. We may ask you to share information about you stored on social networks and other third-party services in order to personalize your experience on the Site. This information may include PII, such as your username or ID and email address. We may use your PII to locate you via social media for marketing purposes.
c. Contact information for email newsletters, emails and/or mobile offers: From time to time, we send newsletters, emails, and/or other communications to share information or special offers about the Sites, the Services, contests and sweepstakes, special events, or our restaurants. If you have registered with any of our Sites, you are likely to receive such communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional email communications from us by modifying your email preferences in your account profile or by following the instructions or links contained in the communications when we send them to you. You may opt out of receiving push notifications on your mobile device by adjusting your notifications settings. Please note that if you opt out of receiving promotional communications, you may still receive transactional communications from us, including emails about your account or your purchases
e. Information collected for Surveys: From time-to-time, we may request PII from you via surveys. At times, you may have to register to vote or to take part in a survey. All survey participation is, of course, voluntary, and you will be able to decide what information to provide. Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browsing history, search history, cookies, information about your interaction with our websites or mobile application, and geolocation data. In addition, we may collect location information, including geolocation information provided through our website’s server logs, our mobile application, and through Google Analytics for our Website by your device interacting with our website, or associated with your Internet Protocol (IP) address, where we are permitted by law to process this information.
- CHOICE AND ACCESS: If you do not wish to receive offers or other notices from us in the future, you can “opt out” by contacting us at the address indicated at the end of this Privacy Statement or by following the procedures stated in any communication. To review your PII, make any changes or corrections or to request that we remove your information please contact us at the address listed below or update your profile on our Site. We will try to complete your request as promptly as possible. Any changes will affect only future uses of your PII.
- SECURITY: We store and process PII on servers and computers we control in the United States because we take the security of your information seriously, we use reasonable technical and administrative security measures designed to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to data centers, and information access authorization controls. While we have implemented reasonable security measures, please keep in mind that “perfect security” does not exist on the internet or elsewhere and no transmission of information is guaranteed to be completely secure. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise data security. You acknowledge and agree to assume this risk when communicating with us. You are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of any member name and password you use in connection with the Sites. If you believe that your account information is being used in an unauthorized fashion, you must contact us immediately.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By providing us with any PII or other information and by using our Sites you expressly and unconditionally release and hold us and our Providers harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the use and/or misuse of your PII or other information about you. In addition, while we take efforts to ensure the proper and appropriate use of data by our Providers and third parties that may receive your information from us, we cannot be liable for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the use and/or misuse of your PII caused by those Providers and third parties.
- INTERNATIONAL USERS: This Site is operated from the United States and intended to be used by users located in the United States. Laws in the United States may differ from the laws of your home country. By providing information to us through the Sites, you authorize us to transfer, store, and process your information in the United States and in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
- YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS IN CALIFORNIA: If you are a California resident, you have the right to request information about how we share certain categories of personal information with third parties. California law gives you the right to send us a request at a designated address to receive the following information:
- categories of information we disclose to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year;
- names and addresses of the third parties that received that information; and
- if the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
- We may provide this information in a standard format that is not specific to you. The designated email address for these requests is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CONTACT US: This site is owned and operated by Stonefire Grill, Inc. If you have any questions or suggestions with respect to this Privacy Statement, or if you wish to ask us to delete, correct, or show you your information as provided above, simply click on contact us.
Stonefire Grill, Inc.
30401 Agoura Road, Suite 130
Agoura Hills, CA 91301